Sunday, February 26, 2012


Looking the other direction you can see some of the effects rain has around here.  It has been a week since the last rain but we still have some good ponds.  A few days ago it was up to the bumpers of the trucks going through here.

4 comments:

  1. This is on base?? How restricted are you anyway?? I would be happy if you lived in a deep, safe bunker, but I would HATE living in a bunker. Maybe you have some space that is not just up in the air (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing... I think I imagined tents. I am thinking a souvenir road rock would be possible. Is this forbidden?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is on base. There are large housing areas and smaller blocks of rooms next to the various working areas where the commanders live so they don't have the commute. It takes us about 20-30 minutes driving to get to the other side of the airfield where our offices are. We have two little vans for our use and are very fortunate to have them since the standard is one van for every 45 people. As a result there are vans running all the time between the living areas and the flight line. I will have to post some pictures of the vehicles here - it is quite a collection.
    I am sure I can find you a road rock :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will await happily a road rock and a hug. Also vehicle photo, en masse.

    ReplyDelete