The little stash of stuff you were collecting when we were with you in Tacoma...is this in this pile? Or is this all military things? Do you bring personal things like books? It is hard to imagine going somewhere without books. (:
The one bag on top is about half personal stuff, the rest I military. I did bring four books - three biographies and a history book. Other trips I have brought more but this time I have my IPad so I don't have to carry as much :)
The little stash of stuff you were collecting when we were with you in Tacoma...is this in this pile? Or is this all military things? Do you bring personal things like books? It is hard to imagine going somewhere without books. (:
ReplyDeleteThe one bag on top is about half personal stuff, the rest I military. I did bring four books - three biographies and a history book. Other trips I have brought more but this time I have my IPad so I don't have to carry as much :)
ReplyDelete